Bajaj Pulsar 150 Bs6 Launched
Bajaj Auto has launched the BS6 compliant Pulsar 150 and 150 Twin Disc variant. The updated Pulsar 150 comes equipped with a Fuel Injection (FI) system which has been designed by the state-of-art R&D centre at Bajaj Auto along. The Pulsar 150 will be available in 2 colours: Black Chrome and Black Red.
- BS6 Bajaj Pulsar 150 bike is approximately Rs 11,000 more expensive than BS4 model
- Styling remains unchanged
- Launch details and power and torque figures are yet to be revealed
What’s new in BS6 Bajaj Pulsar 150 Model
- The updates are limited to the engine that now gets a bigger catalytic convertor, fuel injection system and an O2 sensor to comply with the latest emission norms.
- The power and torque output figures are likely to change post the BS6 transition, although we do not expect to see a drastic drop in the numbers.
- The outgoing (BS4) Pulsar 150 series, for reference, uses a 149.5cc, air-cooled, SOHC, 2-valve motor that produces 13.8bhp at 8,000rpm and 13.4Nm at 6,000rpm.
- The styling and feature list have not received a major makeover, which is most likely done to limit the price increase during the BS6 transition.
- As mentioned above, Bajaj Auto is yet to announce the launch details although the bikes have started to arrive at select dealerships and we should hear an official statement soon.
Price comparison – Pulsar 150 BS4 VS BS6
The fuel injection (FI) system equipped BS-VI version of the model comes in two variants of Pulsar 150 and 150 Twin Disc which are priced at Rs 85,920 and Rs 99,219 (Ex-showroom Noida) respectively.
|S.No.||Model||BS4 Price||BS6 Price|
|1||Pulsar 150 Neon ABS||75584||85920|
|2||Pulsar 150 Twin Disc ABS||90221||99219|
ConfusedBetween BS6 or BS4 model – Which to buy
With confusion aplenty, we help you decide the best time to buy a new Bajaj motorcycle.
- Discounts and offers on BS4 Bajaj Bikes
- Price Hike – After Introduction of BS6
- If you purchase BS4 Bikes before April 2020 it will remain valid till its end of life.
Bike in Mind? We are easy to find!
Search on the Internet by “Bajaj bike showroom” in Noida, you will find Kay Dee Bajaj- Best Bajaj showroom at the top of the list.
If you are from Noida, Ghaziabad or Delhi, for complete range of Bajaj Pulsar 125, Pulsar 150, Pulsar NS160, Pulsar 180 and Pulsar 220 you may contact Kay Dee Bajaj on 8750044099/8510055132. Our showroom is situated nearby the Electronic city metro station and Jay Pee University Noida campus. If you have any other query, contacting us.