Bajaj CT 110 VS Hero HF Deluxe – Not Sure which to Buy
Bajaj CT110 vs Hero HF Deluxe : Bajaj CT110 KS Alloy is the more fuel efficient one with a claimed mileage of 104 kmpl while the claimed figure for Hero HF Deluxe Spoke Kick Start is 82.9 kmpl. The CT100 is Bajaj Auto highest selling two-wheeler in the market.
Based on the success of the motorcycle, the manufacturer has introduced a slightly premium version of the bike in the form of the CT110. The motorcycle is available in two variants, kickstart and electric, and has been positioned between the Bajaj CT100 and Bajaj Platina 100.
Bajaj CT110 is available in 3 color options while Hero HF Deluxe has 5 colors to choose from.
About Hero HF Deluxe Specs and Features
- The Hero HF Deluxe has 97.2cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine also seen on the HF Dawn. It makes 8.35PS of peak power and a maximum torque of 8.05Nm, mated to a 4-speed gearbox.
- The i3S system helps deliver better fuel economy by cutting off the engine automatically when the scooter is idling for more than 5 seconds. It restarts the engine the moment you pull on the clutch lever.
- The bike uses a dual-cradle frame with telescopic forks and a twin-shock setup at the rear. Braking duties are handled by 130mm drum brakes at both ends, aided by IBS.
- This nifty feature distributes braking force between the front and rear equally, even when only the rear brake is applied, thus improving the bike’s braking.
Bajaj CT 110 – Overview
- Bajaj CT 110 is a commuter bike available in 2 variants in india.
- It generates 8.6 bhp of power and 9.81 nm of torque from its 115cc engine. Single cylinder engine of CT 110 has a 4 speed manual gearbox.
- Powering the CT110 is 115cc, air-cooled, DTS-i motor that has been lifted from the Platina 110. Transmission duties are handled by a four-speed gearbox.
- Braking is taken care of by 130mm drum brakes at both ends, equipped with Anti-Skid Brakes technology.
In terms of competition, the CT110 locks horns with the TVS Sport and the Hero HF Deluxe in the market.
Reasons to choose Bajaj CT 110
Har Sadak Par Kadak The all-new CT110 is built to take on any road condition. With a tough solid engine, robust built and all-new-semi-knobby tires, the CT110 is made for the toughest terrains.
- Tough engine with no compromise on mileage
- To tackle toughest of road conditions
- Double spring for comfort on bad roads
- Firm and stable grip on the toughest of roads
- Safety on uneven roads with raised ground clearance
- Stability on bad roads
Expert Opinion about Bajaj CT110
- Bike can take good load
- Known for its high fuel efficiency
- Priced quite well
Looking For Bajaj Showroom in Noida/Ghaziabad
Kay Dee Bajaj is popular among the bike lovers of Noida as we offer them the choicest Bajaj two-wheeler and redefine their expectations. If you are planning a visit, we would like to inform you that our showroom is situated nearby the Electronic city metro station and Jay Pee University Noida campus.
Start Your Joy Ride With Kay Dee! If you are looking for the best place to buy Bajaj bike in Noida; then we definitely rank top among all. You can have upgraded purchase experience at Kay Dee Showroom, then why settle for the lesser.
Contact Us and Change your perception of the industry just a single visit.